Friday, November 30, 2012

A little tired tonight

Long day, but a wonderful one at that. I am 97 days sober today.It is odd but alcohol sounds disgusting to me right now. I have not been as diligent with my AA meetings lately. Very very busy. It is good though because it doesn't give my time to even think about drinking. Our babies are home now and they are doing AMAZING. Carter is 7 and so smart and so kind.Sawyer is two and is sweet and full of life and energy.They are beautiful. One very hard part, is that Carter is dealing with the aftermath of the shame that was shoved into him while he stayed with my parents.It is amazing that in such a short time they could have brainwashed him so well that he fears everything right now. He actually said to me last night "I think Jehovah is mad at us for calling him God"JW's are encouraged to say that.To only call GOD, Jehovah. That breaks my heart, I will never allow my children to think that God is a mean and cruel.He is a parent and offers unconditional love. Something I thought I had, but I understood very quickly that I could lose that in a second. I am imperfect and will make many mistakes. That's a given, there is no other options. SO unless you are perfect than stop worrying about me and my choices. Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment