Monday, September 24, 2012

Freedom. I finaly feel freedom.

There is a huge feeling that is going through my mind and body right now. Freedom and Life. Together in the same sentence, that is a huge relief. An amazing feeling. I am me, and it's crazy, but I am acceptable to God at just that. He created me with the sole purpose of being the best me I can be. He already knows my faults, my mistakes and most of all my inperfections. Gods plans for me were already set in stone from the second he created me.So he can do with me whatever he pleases.I would rather have him take the wheel than me anyway. I am a pretty bad driver. It is a freedom right now that my every step has already been planned for me. I just have to decide how I deal with the punches.I had an awesome meeting tonight. I can walk into AA and show my absolute worst character flaws and be accepted completely. These people then get to watch me grow and learn and blossom into a beautiful mother, wife and friend. And there is no judgement that is attached at the end. This makes me want to do whats right, because I am not being guilted into doing it. I don't want to have morals just because if I didn't people would look down on me.Or that I would not be acceptable and wouldnt be approved by everyone and anything that crosses my path.I want to have morals so that I am a good person. And also, so that I am able to help another person who feels this intense pain of guilt and shame daily. Tonight the air is breezy, the moon is beautiful and life is good.

1 comment:

  1. I love to hear this! When the foggy days come... When the confusion creeps in... Which it will more often then one thinks... Always come back to this writing!!

    ReplyDelete