Monday, September 17, 2012

I woke up with blood in my mouth

Caught your attention? Mine too. I thought maybe my heart was bleeding and I was coughing up blood but I guess that isn't reasonable. I couldn't find another source though so I am going with that. I have so many things going on in my head I don't know what to write. What is true. What matters? I haven't been eating as much which is good but I have to deal with the residual weight gain now. Which sucks. But that is the least of my problems so I will embrace my muffin top for now. Everything is bittersweet right now. It's like seeing a piece of chocolate that is good for you and tasting it to taste its yummy nature. Yet, finding out its dark chocolate or cooking chocolate. Gross. I guess I'm gonna hit my knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment